Nell’s Top Five
…things I don’t understand
…and I mean the little things, not serious stuff like racism, sexism, or homophobia. No, this is just small, everyday things that are popular and I don’t understand. I don’t hate them or anything…I just don’t get it.
- Beyoncé. I’m probably the only one on planet Earth who’s not on the Beyoncé train, but I just don’t get it. What’s so great about her? All I feel when I hear her music is “meh?”
- Pinterest. What am I supposed to do on Pinterest, except looking for fan-art pictures of Severs Snape I can decorate my bullet journal with?
- Bubble tea. Why is everyone so crazy about bubble tea? It’s…weird!
- PJs. Why would I want to sleep with clothes on? It’s uncomfortable! Also: being in bed is the most legitimate time all day to not have to wear clothes. Why not take advantage of it?
- Facebook (or Instagram or Youtube) live. Why? I have yet to see one that hasn’t been unscripted and rambly. There’s a reason TV networks prepare like crazy for live broadcasts: they don’t want to bore the viewer to death!
- (Yes, I know it says top 5, but it’s my blog and I break rules if I want to 😀 ) Podcasts! So much talking and my mind starts drifting and I suddenly I have no idea what I’ve been listening to.
Are you upset with me now for not getting something you like? And please tell me about something popular that you just don’t understand! 🙂