All my books are 50% off, which means you could buy all my solo published ebooks for only 24 bucks if you wanted. How’s that for a sale? (Or come to think of it, you can buy all my solo published ebooks for 21 bucks, because Finding The One is a collection and if you buy all the others you don’t need to buy that one too. Unless you love me a lot, that is 😀 )
Here’s a link to my author page at JMS Books. Clickety-click and go wild! Or you know, as wild as you can afford 🙂
If you need suggestions on what to buy (except for my books, he-he), here’s a handy list:
- Preorder Forever Nine by the lovely Kris T. Bethke. I’ve read it, you’ll like it, and you won’t have to wait long either, it will be released on Saturday.
- I raved about Prince Marcelo yesterday, so now’s the time to buy his books if you haven’t already. I’m talking about The Contingency Plan and The Best-Laid Plans by Addison Albright of course. For only $3, you’ll get a fantastic adventure and the story of my current favorite character, how’s that for a bargain? 🙂
- If you haven’t read the wonderful K.L. Noone, you really should. Everything I’ve read that she’s written has been good, so take your pick here.
- Promises by Ruby Moone, and not only because the cover model is haaaaawt, but it sure doesn’t hurt! 🙂
- If you want really good value for money, try a box set: several stories collected in one yummy package, what’s not to like? Granted, I haven’t read all of these, but everyone loves a good bargain, right?